So many people dream of making it big, of the awesome house and killer cars, but how many actually get to a point where they can afford those things? I don't mean putting it all on credit cards and watching it collapse a few years later, but really afford those things?
People lose their dreams because they don't believe they can achieve them, or they are convinced by society that their dreams are wrong. I had both of those things happen to me, but eventually, I realized I could have those things. Even if I didn't get everything I wanted or dreamed of. I would much rather try and fail than wonder:
"What if I would have tried, could I have done it?"
Real estate and investing in real estate allowed me to have the house I always dreamed of, the cars I had wanted since I was a kid, and the peace of mind knowing my money was working for me to make more money.
I created this program to teach others how to do it as well with my personal help.
Learn the Best Ways to Invest in Real Estate!
I have flipped close to 200 houses and own more than 150,000 square feet of rental properties. Over the years, I have learned a lot about real estate investing. How to invest in good markets, bad markets, with 20% down and with almost no money.
It can be tricky to buy rentals or flip in today's market, but there are always deals and always opportunities. There are ways to buy with less money down, there are ways to invest even when you live in an expensive market, and there are even ways to invest if you don't think you have the time to do all the work yourself.
I will be honest, investing in real estate is not as easy as buying a mutual fund, but if you want to get exceptional returns, it takes a little extra work.
I could have retired in my 30s from real estate but I have to much fun to stop working!
The InvestFourMore Blueprint will walk you through:
- How to get great deals
- How to analyze deals
- How to finance properties
- What types of properties to buy
- How to analyze a market
- How to manage properties
- How to repair and fix up properties
- How to sell properties
- The right mindset to get this done as quickly as possible
The step-by-step 300-page physical book comes with email coaching, video training, live conference calls, video modules, a money-back guarantee and much more.
Live Group Coaching
Print & Audio Material
What is included?
- Over 80 chapters and 11 sections step by step guide with calls to action on exactly what to do! (Value: $1,500)
- Live conference call every month for as long as we have the program plus all recorded calls (Value: $2,500)
- Personal Email Coaching for LIFE of the program - Email me about ANYTHING, ANYTIME (Value: $2,500)
- Help you find lenders, contractors, agents, etc. in your area (Value: $2,500)
- Video modules for each chapter (Value: $500)
- Deal analysis: I will help you analyze deals through the forum or directly through email. I will let you know if I think it is a good deal and help you learn how to determine the right numbers to know. (Value: $2,500)
- My Personal Real Estate Goal Setting Guide (Value: $200)
- House Flipping Course (Value: $200)
- Deal Finder Course (Value: $200)
The total package of everything combined is worth well over $12,500!
But I'm just charging $1398!
That means you can get the InvestFourMore Blueprint for only $1398.
- 01/21/22 - Equity vs Cash Flow
- 02/18/22 - Interest Rates and Market
- 03/11/2022 - City and County Zoning Concerns
- 04/15/2022 - Interest Rates and Refinancing
- 05/13/2022 - Dealing with Bad Contractors
- 06/10/2022 - Coming Soon and Making Offers
- 07/08/2022 - Goals, Motivation, Rewards
- 08/12/2022 - When to Sell Houses
- 09/16/2022 - Social Media as an Real Estate Investor
- 11/15/2022 - Contracts for Contractors
- 12/09/2022 - 2023 Market Predictions & Upcoming Mastermind
- 01/08/21 - Interesting Q&A on Many Subjects
- 02/12/21 - Debt to Income Ratios
- 03/12/21 - Modular and Manufactured Homes and Why Prices are Rising
- 04/16/21 - Selling Rentals in a Crazy Market
- 05/14/21 - Evictions and Making Offers in a Crazy Market
- 06/10/21 - Deal Analysis
- 07/09/21 - Market Conditions and Timing the Market
- 08/06/21 - Private Money
- 09/10/21 - Economy and Real Estate Myths
- 10/8/21 - Real Estate Conferences
- 11/12/21 - Insurance and Buying Off Market
- 12/10/21 - Lending and Appraisals
- 12/11/20 - Detailed Steps on the Buying Process
- 11/13/20 - Entities and LLCs
- 10/9/20 - Will We Have Another Housing Crash?
- 9/11/20 - 200 Flips and Giant BRRRR
- 8/7/20 - Property Managers
- 7/10/20 - Finding and Buying From Wholesalers
- 6/5/20 - How Changes in Population Affect Markets Plus Q&A
- 5/8/20 - How to Invest During Coronavirus
- 4/3/20 - Coronavirus and Real Estate: Now and Tomorrow
- 3/6/20 - Profiting in a Down Market and Other Great Questions
- 2/7/20 - Q&A on Estimating Rehab, Online Lenders, and More
- 1/10/20 - Goals, Goals, Goals
- 12/6/19 - On Contractors, Multifamily, and iBuyers
- 11/8/19 - Commercial Appraisals and Staging Flips
- 10/11/19 - Commercial Rental Property BRRRR Strategy
- 9/8/19 - Corporate Structures for Real Estate Investors
- 8/8/19 - Materials on Flips and Rentals
- 7/12/19 - Apps We Use and Many Great Questions!
- 6/7/19 - Reducing Expenses and Wholesaler Info
- 5/10/19 - Tracking Your Business and Goal Setting
- 4/5/19 - Managing Contractors, Employees, and Subs
- 3/8/19 - Refinancing Rentals or Personal Residence
- 2/8/19 - Using an Owner Occupant Purchase to Invest
- 1/4/19 - Setting Goals
- 11/30/18 - Pending Housing Market Crash?
- 10/19/18 - How We Handle Materials and Contractors
- 9/14/18 - Refinance vs HELOC
- 8/17/18 - Working with Real Estate Agents
- 7/20/18 - Repairing Flips and Rentals
- 6/15/18 - Hiring Help and Scaling the Business
- 5/14/18 - How to Work with Contractors
- 4/16/18 - Dealing with Family and Naysayers
- 3/9/18 - How to Talk to Lenders and Get Loans
- 2/19/18 - Having a Real Estate License and Being an Investor
- 1/15/18 - Buying Out of State Rentals
- 12/22/17 - Buying New Construction as an Investment
- 11/27/17 - Cheaper Rentals vs Cashflow and Why You Always Need to Get a Good Deal
- 10/23/17 - Buying Commercial vs Residential Rentals
- 10/2/17 - Managing Money and Cash Flow when Buying Rentals and Flips
- 9/11/17 - Dealing with Disasters and Insurance Companies
- 8/11/17 - Analyzing a Turn Key Rental
- 7/7/17 How to Avoid Tenant Disasters
- 6/6/17 - Why Focus and Preparation are Important
- 5/12/17 - Best Type of Rental Property to Invest In for Your
- 4/19/17 - Organizing Your Business with Flips and Rentals
- 3/22/17 - Negotiating with Realtors and Contractors
- 3/3/17 - Buying Multiple Rentals with Less Cash
- 2/10/17 - Taxes and Finding Wholesalers
- 1/17/17 - Goal Setting for Real Estate Investors
- 12/28/16 - Selling Financing with Dodd Frank, Small Town Investing, and the Economy
- 12/9/16 - What I Learned at the IMN Conference - Lending, Property Management, and More
- 11/18/16 - Buying with Creative Financing
- 10/28/16 - Choosing the Right Neighborhood to Buy In
- 10/7/16 - Hiring Contractors and Employees for Work
- 9/21/16 - Commercial Property
- 8/29/16 - Mold, Meth, and Asbestos
- 8/16/16 - Investing in Hot Markets
- 7/29/16 - Turn Key Rentals
- 7/12/16 - Finding Wholesalers
- 6/21/16 - Fix and Flip Financing: Private vs Bank Money
- 6/3/16 - Why I Decided Not to Build a Subdivision
- 5/17/16 - When to Become a Real Estate Agent
- 4/29/16 - Buying with Little Money Down
- 4/15/16 - Estimating Repairs and Getting Bids
- 3/31/16 - Renting and Advertising Rentals
- 3/11/16 - Choosing a Good Neighborhood
- 2/29/16 - 1031 Exchanges, Using Agents, Q&A
- 2/15/16 - Buying Flips Out of Your Area
- 1/29/16 - Building an Investing Team
- 11/13/15 - Buying an Occupied REO
- 10/9/15 - Portfolio Lending
- 9/22/15 - Buying at Auction with Homesearch
- 9/3/15 - Negotiating on the MLS
- 8/21/15 - Buying Out of Area with Wholesalers
- 7/31/15 - Buying Out of State
- 7/17/15 - Rent to Own
- 6/26/15 - Taxes on Flips and Rentals
- 6/9/15 - What to Look For in Repairs
- 5/26/15 - Buying from Hubzu
- 5/7/15 - Buying as an Owner Occupant
- 4/22/15 - Retiring with Rental Properties vs Stock Market
- 4/6/15 - How to Work with Agents
- 3/22/15 - How to Deal with High Prices
- 3/4/15 - Refinancing
- 2/2/15 - Flipping vs Renting
- 1/10/15 - Buying from Auctions
Do You Need Coaching?
Some people do not need coaching. They can figure this out on their own. However, most people want to take the fast-track or avoid some of the mistakes I made.
Why spend money on coaching when you need that money for real estate?
This is a great point and I don't want to inhibit people from buying rentals, that is why this is not a $20,000 or $40,000 program. Yes, there are $40,000 programs from big names you have heard before, that teach less than I teach. However, it takes me a lot of time to deliver personal help and I want to make sure those I help are serious. I have to price the program at a certain level to make sure my students are not going to waste their time or my time. I am confident that my help will more than make up for the cost. In fact, just a couple of mistakes will cost you much more than this program
- Lose your earnest money; $500 to $5,000
- Miscaclulate repairs: $5,000 to $50,000
- Miscalculate cash flow: $100 to $1,000 a month!
- Never buy a property: $500 to $5,000 a month
- Don't have enough cash reserves: Lose the house!
- Bad tenant: $2,000 to $20,000
I don't want to scare you, but these things can happen. They are rare and often avoidable if you know what you are doing. if you do run into an issue I have a lot of experience in dealing with almost every situation and can help you mitigate it with the least amount of harm done.
Still have questions? Here are some common concerns.
But what if there is a housing crash?
There could be a crash, but no one knows for sure. We made it through the last crash just fine and rentals can actually survive a crash just fine if you buy them the right way. There are also ways to make a lot of money in real estate before, during, and after a crash.
But what if I don't have any money?
I started with little money. I worked hard to make more money and I used my personal house to get more money for my first deals. There a lot of ways to invest in real estate without tens of thousands of dollars.
But my market is too expensive!
My market is expensive too, I am in Colorado which has seen some of the highest price increases in the nation. There are different strategies for different types of markets, but an expensive market does not mean you cannot be a real estate investor.
But I don't have any extra time! I understand that.
I have twins and a newborn. The great thing about being a real estate investor is it gives you time. You don't have to quit your job right now, but with real estate, you might be able to in the near future. Getting started may not take as much time as you think.
But I know nothing about real estate!
That is why I am here!
But the stock market has better returns!
Actually it doesn't. A lot of people say the stock market has better returns than real estate investing because historically the stock market goes up more than housing prices. Housing prices are not investing. With real estate, the power of leverage, buying below market value, and cash flow (all not included in housing prices), blow the stock market out of the water.
But my friend's nephew lost everything in real estate! It can happen.
There are no guarantees in this business. You take risks in everything you do. If you want to be super successful you must take some risks and the truth is that real estate investing is not that risky if done right. You are investing in a real asset. The chances are your friend's nephew did not have a clue what they were doing or were taking shortcuts when investing and that is why they went bankrupt.
Isn't real estate coaching a scam?
Honestly, it can be. It drives me nuts to see people spending more time on marketing than on delivering value, but that is true with any business. There are good people and bad people. The truth is I make much more investing in real estate than I do from coaching. I love seeing people succeed and I even learn from my students at times. is this a scam? No, but there are scams out there so be careful.
But I don't know anyone in the real estate business!
Hey, join the club! Most people have to increase their network and meet people to be successful in this business. Just because you don't know the right people now, does not mean I can't help you find those people. If you manage to meet the right person, they may be able to help you find the rest of your team as well.
But I am too young to be an investor!
Are you 18, if so than you can buy a house. I have even helped people under 18 learn the business so that they are ready when they turn 18. Being young is a huge advantage in real estate, use that advantage!
But I am too old!
If you are still breathing you can still be successful. In fact, real estate can help you retire much faster than the stock market. It can be really hard saving enough money to retire, but real estate can quicken that process.
Anything else holding you back?
If so, email me. I am happy to answer your questions. [email protected] Make sure you put Blueprint Questions in the subject line as I get a lot of emails!
About Your Instructor - Mark Ferguson
Mark is an avid real estate investor over 20 years of experience. He has flipped over 200 properties, owns over 30 rental properties, and has founded his own real estate brokerage. He is a published real estate author with over ten books, and also writes frequently for his blog at InvestFourMore.com.
Mark teaches from firsthand experience coming from years in the real estate industry, whether from selling REO or BPO properties, buying commercial and residential rental properties, and flipping over 30 properties a year. Instead of the "do what I say and not what I do" style of teaching that other real estate teachers practice, Mark only gives advice that he himself uses on a daily basis.
So far, the information in the Blueprint has been really helpful!! There are plenty of new ideas I have not thought about before so it is really helpful and I really enjoy the content."
"This is a solid product that helps you build the foundation for your real estate investing business and beyond. Besides the course, I found the conference calls and the email support from Mark to be the real value for me. I was able to learn a lot about investing as well as improving my mindset and goal settings. Thank you Mark!"
I guarantee you'll find the blueprint valuable, really valuable, or I'll give you your money back and let you keep your copy of the blueprint. You don't even have to send anything back. Just email me or call the number on your receipt and I'll give you back your money with no questions asked.