1. Early retirement is possible with rental properties
2. Is it better to Invest Money in Real Estate or the Stock Market?
3. How Much money can you make from rental properties?
4. How much Money will you need to buy a rental property?
5. How much risk is involved with rental properties?
6. What happens if property values decline?
7. Is now a good time to invest, or are we in a housing bubble?
8. Should You Invest in Rental Properties?
Call to Action I
Section II: Your first steps to take towards buying a rental property
9. The top ways to invest in real estate
10. Who do you listen to when investing in Real Estate
11. How can you Save Enough Money to Buy a Rental Property
12. Resources for investors
13. How REIA Meetings can help you succeed as an investor
14. Are you paying too much for your personal house?
15. Is wholesaling a good way to start investing?
16. How Can College Students Invest in Real Estate Without a lot of Money?
Call to Action II
Section III: The basics of buying a rental property
17. Should you Pay Cash or get a Loan when Purchasing Investment Properties?
18. How do you determine the Cash on Cash Return on Rental Properties?
19. Is it Better to Invest in Commercial or Residential Real Estate?
20. How Much Money do you need for Reserves on Rental Properties?
21. Why I invest in Single-family Rental Properties
22. How do you know if you are buying a Rental Property in a Good Neighborhood?
23. How to avoid getting burned by repairs on your rental property
24. How to protect your assets when purchasing rental properties
25. Should You Put Rental Properties in an LLC?
26. How to Increase Cash Flow on Rental Properties
27. Do not count on your rental property to appreciate as an exit strategy
Call to Action III
Section IV: My Rental Properties
28. Rental Property #1
29. Rental property number 2
Call to Action IV
Section V: How to Buy Properties below Market Value
30. How to determine the market value
31. How accurate are Zillow Prices?
32. How to buy below market value properties off the MLS
33. Where to find a great deal on an investment property
34. How to make an offer once you find a great deal
35. How to win a multiple offer situation
36. Buying a HUD home
37. How to Get a Great Deal on a Short Sale
38. What to Expect when buying a foreclosure
Call to Action V
Section VI: How to Work with Real Estate Agents
39. How to Find a Great Realtor
40. Should you work with one Realtor or multiple Realtors?
41. How Can an Investor get a Real Estate Agent to find them a Great Deal?
42. Why You Should Become a Real Estate Agent if You Want to Invest in Rental Properties
Call to Action VI
Section VII: What to do after you buy a property
43. How to repair investment property
44. How to rent a home
45. How to Find a Great property manager
46. How to Find a Great Contractor to Fix Your Home
47. How to Make Sure the Contractor you Hire Will do a Great Job Repairing Your Home
48. Should you use a contractor to repair a fix and flip or do the work yourself?
Call to Action VII
Section VIII: Financing your rental properties
49. How hard is it for an investor to qualify for a mortgage?
50. Different loan option for rental properties and fix and flips
51. How to buy a rental property with less upfront cash
52. What loans allow you to buy a property for little money down?
53. Is a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) or a Cash Out Refinance Better?
54. Should you get a 15 or 30-year Loan When Buying Rental Properties?
55. How to Finance more than Four Properties
56. How to find a portfolio lender
57. What Type of Mortgage is best?
58. How to Refinance an Investment Property
59. How to obtain a line of credit
Call to Action VIII
Section IX: Advanced financing and buying strategies
60. Fix and Flip versus Buy and Hold strategy
61. Snowball Method
62. How to sell real estate without paying taxes!
63. Investing in and Repairing Long-Distance Rental Properties
64. How to buy turnkey rental properties
65. How to do your due diligence on turnkey rentals
66. How Does a 1031 Exchange Work with Rental Properties?
67. How Can Investors Use a Self-Directed IRA to Invest in Real Estate?
68. How to Sell a House for the Most Money
69. How to Make One Million Dollars Investing in Real Estate
Call to Action IX
Section X: Running a team
70. Delegation and hiring good people is the key to success in business
71. Is it Smart to Work or Invest with Friends and Family?
72. Manage Your Time Better
Call to Action X
Section XI: Positive attitude and goal setting
73. How the Law of attraction changed my life
74. How to be as positive as possible
75. A positive attitude how buying a house went perfect
76. A positive attitude how selling a house went perfect
77. Making big goals will help you get farther in life; my goals
78. How Many Rental Properties do you need to Retire?
79. My Plan to Purchase 100 Properties
Call to Action XI
Section XII: Commercial Real Estate!
80. Commercial Real Estate
Call to Action XII
Calculators and Worksheets