It is not easy to get started listing REOs. There are a lot of banks, a lot of asset management companies and not all of them have REO listings. There are even some companies that will promise to give you listings for a fee and then disappear never to be heard from again. I wasted a lot of time and money chasing companies that never had REO assets.
Whats included in the kit?
REO and BPO starter guide that tells you:
- List of REO companies I work with and who have current REO inventory
- List of BPO companies I work with that will help you earn money right away
- List of groups that you should join to help you get more listings
- The best way to contact asset managers
- The best way to get started when you have no experience
Four part video series that tells you:
- How I got started in the business
- How to list REO properties
- How to avoid getting fired once you have an REO listing
Email coaching from me personally
- Ask me anything about the business
- Ask me if a company is worth working with or spending money on
- Ask me questions about what to do when you get an assignment!
- Shows you what the banks are looking for and how to impress them.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
About Your Instructor - Mark Ferguson
Mark is an avid real estate investor over 20 years of experience. He has flipped over 200 properties, owns over 30 rental properties, and has founded his own real estate brokerage. He is a published real estate author with over ten books, and also writes frequently for his blog at InvestFourMore.com.
Mark teaches from firsthand experience coming from years in the real estate industry, whether from selling REO or BPO properties, buying commercial and residential rental properties, and flipping over 30 properties a year. Instead of the "do what I say and not what I do" style of teaching that other real estate teachers practice, Mark only gives advice that he himself uses on a daily basis.
"Great job on this course Mark. You cleared plenty of my confusions about REO properties and assets."
"I came across this course while searching for information on real estate investment. The title got me curious enough to invest in it and I'm glad I did. I'm about to expand my reach in real estate sale to include REO properties. Thanks!"
"I would highly recommend Mark Ferguson's REO and BPO starter kit for any agent looking to get a start in the REO industry. I've had some experience with REO before, but needed a "kick start" with some relevant advice and knowledge for today's market. Mark has been a great resource for me and I've already put to use some of Mark's suggestions in the first few weeks and am now receiving multiple BPO assignments every week. Thanks Mark!"